Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sugar Blues

Wow. I'm experiencing a sugar downer right now. Aaron Pettway thoughtfully brought three boxes of Entenmann donuts to workshop tonight and I had. . . not one, but TWO donuts. Or is it doughnuts? Either way, I wish I'd only taken ONE!

Tickets for our Silver Anniversary Show at 1515 Broadway are available at our studio in Royal Oak and, very soon, on the web site through PayPal. They'll be at 1515 Broadway too. After a bit of a chaotic start (isn't is always like that in theatre?) we're getting in a rhythm of rehearsals now.

Have two music videos that I'm helping produce: one is going to be produced and directed and shot by Christopher Chynoweth and Mike Berlucchi for a rap group called The Regiment. And Dylan is negotiating with some artists right now for another music video shoot.

Happy Birthday to our June babies: the lovely and talented Agnes Rose; Justin Hickmott (a great kid!) and camera magnet Tim "In-the-Shot" Cole!

Also, a shout out to Mic: Feel better, man. (He has pneumonia.) Irina, are you attending tomorrow?

To all who went to Cedar Point: I hope you used sunscreen!

I'm feeling better now, thank God. Go Wings!

Bye for now!

- Aida

No comments:

Post a Comment